Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

DREAM ABOUT MY MOM CUTTING MY CAT

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

DREAM ABOUT MY MOM CUTTING MY CAT

Postby idkidkidk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 pm

I had this weird dream/nightmare last night. Basically my mom cut my cats head off and it REALLY upset me. The cats head was alive surprisingly, but whenever I would try to pet it, it would bite me. She made my cat hate me and also made him suffer through having his head cut off.
In real life I do not like my mom, so does this dream just prove that or does it mean more.
idkidkidk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: DREAM ABOUT MY MOM CUTTING MY CAT

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 pm

The mother and the cat are both images of the dreamer.
Being only a head means it is OK only to think and forbidden to have feeling or to be a body.
Dreamer has submitted to these common family taboos and injunctions. Going along with them, which is dreamer's own decision, is what is biting her.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors