Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kill and Burn

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Kill and Burn

Postby vanilla12399 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:39 am

The dream began in a run-down gym. It was the size of the infamous Rome's Colosseum, and filled in it's benches were families of different nationalities.

American. Asian. European. All were packed into the dream's Colosseum gym.

The night sky was dark and ominous. Rain poured down in sheets of thick wool. Loud voices filled with confusion and fear echoed throughout the dream's Colosseum gym.

I was standing atop the lowest bench alone dressed in torn rags and a huge coat, similar to how all of the others were dressed.

In the middle of the dream's Colosseum gym was broken planks of wood. A tall mountain of wood of different variety.

Suddenly. men stormed the dream's Colosseum gym. armed with huge guns and dressed in black uniforms. They towered over the average human. Their skin was pasty white, and their eyes glowed a blinding blue hue.

They began to forcefully grab every child, man, and woman they saw. Gun shots fired into the darkened sky. Screams filled the chilled air.

A boy, perhaps the same age as I, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the entrance of a bathroom. Many other other followed as well.

Inside were children trying to hide in the stalls, lockers, and showers. I stared in horror as I realized the walls and floors were caked in blood, and bodies were scattered everywhere.

I ran to a stall closest to the bathroom's entrance, but I was stopped by the boy. He pulled me far away from the entrance.

"Look,' he whispered. Most of the stalls were filled with dead bodies of children. A bullet to the head.

A few seconds passed. A child's scream unleashed. Gunshots.

The boy pushed me down onto the cold tile floor and said , "Be deadly silent." He ran away.

I watched as children ran in terror throughout the bathroom. The armed man began shooting at the running children. All were killed.

I was paralyzed in fear as he stood there, as if he was frozen in place. I hoped that if anyone were alive that they would be silent.

My hope shattered when I heard a small whimper, The armed man quickly turned around and screeched. An unearthly sound that chilled me to the bone.

That child was founded and shot. A bullet to the head.

The burning of flesh filled my nostrils. The realization shook my core.

Kill all.

Burn all.
vanilla12399
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Kill and Burn

Postby Sheena » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:54 pm

vanilla12399 wrote:A bullet to the head.
means you stop thinking.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors