Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does this dream mean

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

What does this dream mean

Postby Masterlet2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:28 am

In the dream, it was a Wednesday. I know that in the dream it was a Wednesday because I heard in the dream that I have a medical appointment on Thursday, Friday, and Monday. In the dream I didn´t go to any of those appointments. Then in the dream I also heard that someone is still alive, she got hung, and it looked like she got eaten 50% by a shark but is still alive. I think I don`t know that person in real life.
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What does this dream mean

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:04 pm

The dreamer isn't living her own life, so is 1/2 alive.
Perhaps half-eaten - and if the cognitive imagery about medical txs reflects something actually happening, then it could be an intuition about her condition.
Whatever, so many medical appointments suggest wishing for lots and lots of help in some ways.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Masterlet2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Sheena wrote:The dreamer isn't living her own life, so is 1/2 alive.

I got that dream. I am a 16 year old boy. I did not get 50% eaten in the dream, it was someone else.
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Masterlet2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Sheena wrote:The dreamer isn't living her own life, so is 1/2 alive.
Perhaps half-eaten - and if the cognitive imagery about medical txs reflects something actually happening, then it could be an intuition about her condition.
Whatever, so many medical appointments suggest wishing for lots and lots of help in some ways.

Also, would the dream actually mean something in Wednesday?
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Depends upon what Wednesday signifies personally to dreamer.
The little girl in Addams Family?
Odin?
Humpday?
Samantha Bee TV show?
Prince spaghetti day?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Masterlet2 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Sheena wrote:Depends upon what Wednesday signifies personally to dreamer.
The little girl in Addams Family?
Odin?
Humpday?
Samantha Bee TV show?
Prince spaghetti day?

I got the dream. So would something significant happen to me on Wednesday? Because I think that the girl that I saw in the dream was someone I know but she didn´t talk to me in the dream, and she doesn´t talk to me in real life.
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:41 am

Then, in terms of dreaming there is something you do not admit to yourself. Something, possibly near-traumatic you have avoided thinking about and narrating to self in order to integrate within autobiographical memory - v.s. brain stem over reactions that keep you in chaos.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Masterlet2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Sheena wrote:Then, in terms of dreaming there is something you do not admit to yourself. Something, possibly near-traumatic you have avoided thinking about and narrating to self in order to integrate within autobiographical memory - v.s. brain stem over reactions that keep you in chaos.

And how do I find out what is the thing that I do not admit to myself?
Masterlet2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:10 pm

How do you find out anything about self that you already know but wish you didn't?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors