Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What could this nightmare mean?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

What could this nightmare mean?

Postby Razzy0981 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Basically I went to bed and had a nightmare and what happened was it was in my best friend, Millie's house and George, (Millie's older brother, who in real life has his own house), me, Blaine, (Millie's fiance), Millie and Darcy (George's daughter) lived there but in the dream George had a new girlfriend, although he has a different girlfriend in real life. Anyway, I can't remember what this new girlfriend looked like. Anyway George's girlfriend went downstairs to make a cup of tea and I followed, there was a photo on the wall on the chimney breast next to the patio doors. The photo was a canvas that exists in real life and its meant to be of me and my cousin who was about 5 month at the time and i was about 7. Anyway the photo in the dream didn't include my cousin, it was a girl with black hair covering her face and scars on her face. Seconds later the girl on the photo runs out at me and when she gets proper close to my face I woke up.
I have an awful feeling that I was killed and that's why I woke up.
At this point I was scared as hell and I felt really paranoid that I was being watched.
Does anyone have idea what this means?
To me I have two ideas, it has to have something to do with my cousin or it has something to do with George's new girlfriend. I really don't know though and I'm genuinely scared of sleeping because of the feeling of being watched when I wake up.
Razzy0981
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What could this nightmare mean?

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Well, it could me you hope you get to fuck both of them.
And it could mean you have been too obsessed with the movie, The Ring.
But the story looks like it is about loneliness from living outside of life and the risks of real involvement, since that dream makes every figure in it into a still life, which the French call 'nature mort' or dead nature.
That would be the dreamer's inner nature. Use it to work thru what you are afraid of.
And then cut that distancing shit out and go enjoy some incest.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors