Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being Chased by a Older Man in my House

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being Chased by a Older Man in my House

Postby aryactwd » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:52 am

( Just for a note I'm a teenage girl ) So this dream started out in my house, in the middle of the night, it was pitch black outside. And my piano teacher was leaving my house from a lesson ( we have in-home lessons ) and someone knocked on the door. There was a man and two older looking men who entered- they said that they had a package to deliver but suddenly one of the older men started chasing me around my kitchen and into my dining room and the younger looking man said " Stop, thats weird " but he didn't stop. We had looped around a few times but he was gaining on me- and I woke up shouting for my dad. I've never had a dream like this and I want to know what it means..
aryactwd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Being Chased by a Older Man in my House

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:18 pm

The guilty flee where none pursueth.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

happy wheels

Postby happywheelsqa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:35 pm

This is a very good free game web site. I also often play in free time . Please visit our website and play exciting game
-happy wheels
-impossible game
-roll the ball
happywheelsqa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors