Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Someone I know broke into my home

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Someone I know broke into my home

Postby Bashxoxo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:01 pm

In my dream, no one is home (my parents house). My pets are there and I'm scrambling to get my stuff together so I can leave, when my dog looks at me and I feel bad so right when I'm leaving I turn around and grab him to take him with me. Whem we got into my car (which was my old car from high school), I have my dog get in and I look up into the window on our front door and it's a very disturbing image of someone I went to high school with. They looked possessed with the way her face looked and how she was moving her body and kept staring at me. I freaked out and while I was pulling out I thought she was going to come for me but I bolted out of there. I tried to tell people I came into contact with but they weren't listening. I remember trying to dial my moms number but I kept having to start over until finally after I took a deep breath ( because I was in panic because I knew my family would be on their way home) I finally dial her number (which is her actual number) and my mother answered and informed me that someone broke into the home and the police were taking care of it. When I rushed back there, they had the girl in custody and told me that she broke in because she was in hiding because she had killed her boyfriend (which is her real boyfriend) and that she was strung out on heroin. She found out how to get in because they said she had been watching us and examined all the window and possible entry to our home. I remember telling my mom that I was so scared because what if she wasn't so nice, which apparently she wasn't but they were able to keep her away until the law got there. It's really creeping me out. Like what does that really mean?
Bashxoxo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Someone I know broke into my home

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

It's part of you that you believe is unacceptable to parents, but truly yourself nonetheless.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors