Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about a dog and a cat demons.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dream about a dog and a cat demons.

Postby TheVividDreamer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:21 pm

So, in this dream, I was with my neighbor outside in front of my house. It was evening, around 9 PM and 11 PM. We were just talking and enjoying the night when suddenly, we see 2 figures standing in the distance on the fields, but we couldn't determine who or what was it because it was really dark outside. As we go to check out what it was, one of my friends comes to my house and starts yelling at us that we shouldn't do that as it could bring us bad luck. We didn't listen to his warnings and just went even further to the fields when all of the sudden, a bright light starts shining above us. It was so bright that it seemed like the night had turned into the day. Anyways, both me and my neighbor start running away and towards my house when that same friend starts yelling back at us that we are cursed and that we should've listened to him. That's when my neighbor runs away and the black cat and a black dog appeared out of the dark and start circling around me. After a while, both of these animals run away and that's also when the bright light vanishes and the night turned even darker. I then went inside of my home and told everyone what had happened. That's when my father walks in the living room and says that those were the demons disguised as animals. After that, we all went to sleep, but my mother was nowhere to be found and there was like 5 of us sleeping in the house (me, my father, my grandmother and my 2 cousins who came to visit). After a while, a storm starts outside and my house starts making a lot of weird noises, that's when I realize that there is a evil ghost making all the noise outside of my bedroom. Some time later, someone starts unlocking the doors of the house and tries to enter. Because of the storm and the constant noises inside of the house, I couldn't hear who it is. That's when my father and my grandmother walk in my bedroom and tell me to hide. While I was hiding, suddenly my mother appears in front of me and says that it was just her trying to enter the house and that everything is okay. That's when the storm and the noises in the house stopped and when I waked up from this dream.
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dream about a dog and a cat demons.

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:32 pm

a. Mommy makes everything better.
b. woke.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dream about a dog and a cat demons.

Postby TheVividDreamer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Sheena wrote:a. Mommy makes everything better.
b. woke.

a. yup, true
b. English is not my first language
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors