Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare: some parts are reoccuring

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare: some parts are reoccuring

Postby Just.a.lil.crazy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:38 pm

I used to live in this old house that was next to the woods, and my mom always said she thought it was haunted. Well in my dream, it was my dad, grandma and I, and I was packing or organizing canned food and like, everytime i would go to put it up it would be back where i was sitting, then when i turned back to where i was putting it this like shadow with 1 red eye and 1 green eye would smile and tell me to run away before the bad things happen. Then id turn to my grandma and dad and they both would be gone. The numbes 69, 666, and 78 where on the wall, 69 was wtitten in what im assuming was blood and 69 adn 78 were written in green dripping letters. So i closed my eyes and screamed as loud and as high pitched as i could and told them to leave me alone and cussed them out, and when i opened my eyes everything was like it never happened,and my grandama looked at me and asked if i was okay and i tried to talk but i couldnt. so i looked out the window and it was like the galxy was right out the window and there was 7 planets circling a little blue planet. i turned around and seen my grandfather that died a week or 2 before my 8th birthday, and then i blinked and he was gone.
Just.a.lil.crazy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmare: some parts are reoccuring

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:09 pm

This numerology centers about numeral 6, which is three 2s or two 3s = attempt for spirit cohesion and growth by likely unfunctional dualistic conceptualization, or some effort to overexplain completion of a spirit gestalt within that is in place.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Nightmare: some parts are reoccuring

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:49 am

recurrent.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors