Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

saving my child

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

saving my child

Postby boogerface » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 am

So I had this dream last night I cannot shake away it first started off with me and my son doing some sort of reenacting of some war type thing then all of a sudden it turned real and I was being ushered out loosing my son in the process. I woke up checked on my son who was still sleeping. Go back to sleep I'm right back in the dream. I found my son they had tied him to a tree and we're throwing rocks and whipping him. I yelled and screamed and attacked the people hurting my son. I stabbed one in the eye with one of the rocks that were thrown at my son killing him. As I save my son from the tree I noticed that a bunch of my belongings are strewn along the path were running. I find my grandmother and my mom and then we're ushered into a building with a group of other terrified people. Then walks in " the leader" and his crew. The "leader" seemed to either be pocessed or under some spell. He was taking people and shooting them right in front of us I get me and my son as low to the ground and found a small vent that we sneak into along with my other family and few other kids. We find our way outside. I watch as this "leader" fills a bus full of kids and sets it on fire. As We're making our escape I find were trapped in a chain linked fence barb wire around the top and lots of snow. Next thing I know someone in a truck pulls up to save us and we start throwing kids over just before they open fire on us. Just as I was about to throw my son over he gets shot right in the temple exeting on the other side and hitting my arm as I turn to still throw him over and I just get riddled in the back with bullets some growing threw hitting my son and others staying in. I died I remember falling to the ground on top of my son and finally my life was over. I woke up when I died in my dream with the strong taste of blood and metal in my mouth.... anyone help me understand this I've been awake for over 6 hours now and it feels like I still have bullets in me. Also it feels like I didn't sleep at all even though I was in bed for just about 8hrs... thanks anyone who can help me understand.
boogerface
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: saving my child

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Now they have to love you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors