Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Years ago, I had 5 dreams in one night, still remember them!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Years ago, I had 5 dreams in one night, still remember them!

Postby TheVividDreamer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 am

I had 5 somewhat same dreams in just one night!

1. Ok so first dream was about me and my friends trying to survive the post apocalypse,we were walking at night in some post apocalyptic city and there were zombies everywhere.So we were searching for a safe spot but we couldn't find it, after some time we have found some big house and then we entered it.First floor was buried in ground and the second floor was in good shape.As we were settling in on our new safehouse we fell through the floor.We were now on first floor and we recognized that not all rooms were buried.Then we spotted a hole in the floor and we jumped through, since we didn't had any other option. After going through that hole, we have found out a huge underground city which looked modern and was in perfect shape but there was nobody except us. After spending some time in there, we have found a secret elevator which was leading even further into ground. When we reached the bottom we have discovered a huge room and we were happy because we managed to escape the zombie apocalypse.

2.The second dream was about that underground city but this time I was a soldier and I was trying to protect the city from destruction,aliens were everywhere and there were other soldiers who were trying to protect the city.In the end we managed to kill all of the aliens but the city was destroyed.

3.This dream was about me and some stranger who was my friend in the dream.We were in some skyscrapper which was full of people and soldiers.We knew that we were near that house from first dream but we didn't want the soldiers to know where are we going.When we tried to get out of the building suddenly the soldiers attacked us.Somehow we managed to escape.As we reached the house I noticed that the house looks a bit old.We went inside and then we went to the room where is that hole.Then the soldiers came in and they started shooting.For some reason that hole was also buried but I tried to dig it out so me and my friend can escape.As he was fighting against them I was just digging and digging until I saw another obstacle.Then my friend comes in to help me and just when we removed the obstacle another soldiers came in and they just killed us.

4. This fourth dream was about me and some other survivors in that house and we were searching for that place where that hole is.Since in this dream the house was actually pretty big on the inside and it took us some time to find the room where that hole is.After we have found the room, some bandits came in and we started fighting,after some time few of the survivors died and in the end everyone ran away from the house.I was now in the post apocalyptic city and after some time I returned to the house and in the end I managed to find that hole and then I jumped through it.After that I landed into the underground modern city but this time it was devasted.

5.Now this dream was totally different from those 4 dreams.All those 4 dreams took place in zombie apocalypse and I was just trying to reach that safe room from my 1. dream but every time I tried that there was always someone or something which tried to stop me.Now in this dream I am inside of that house and there is nobody outside and inside of the house.As I was walking inside of the house I felt very weird.I looked through the window and I saw a giant monster.Even though he wasn't talking I could hear it in my mind saying how he is gonna find me and kill me.I got scared and then he saw me,after he saw me he rushed into the house.I tried to escape from the house but I failed and then just when I saw a exit door I fell through the floor,next thing I know is that I am in the basement which is full of dead bodies and there are all kinds of evil symbols on the wall.I heard that monster coming and I rushed to the other part of the basement and then I saw 2 guys sitting on the floor, I then started hiding behind some wall.Then this monster comes in and starts looking around and for some reason I get pissed off and I just jump out of cover.When the monster saw me he instantly transformed into some guy and suddenly we are in front of the house and there are a bunch of other people outside and we were just having fun.Later that guy became my best friend and in the end he told me that I can sleep in that house.After he said that, everything returned back to normal but the city was still devasted.
TheVividDreamer
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Years ago, I had 5 dreams in one night, still remember t

Postby Dalara » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:50 am

wow, it's incredible!
I had a similar situation a couple of days ago, but there were 3 dreams and 2 of them were nightmares!! Because of that I couldn't prepare my homework on time, and I have to ask for help this website and got my work really quickly. I mean before college day. I don't wanna dream about that again :(
“You can never be overdressed or overeducated” - Oscar Wilde
Dalara
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Years ago, I had 5 dreams in one night, still remember t

Postby TheVividDreamer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Dalara wrote:wow, it's incredible!
I had a similar situation a couple of days ago, but there were 3 dreams and 2 of them were nightmares!! Because of that I couldn't prepare my homework on time, and I have to ask for help this website and got my work really quickly. I mean before college day. I don't wanna dream about that again :(

Useless info... but thanks anyways!
TheVividDreamer
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors