Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Small spiders, huge bug and snakes coming out of a wound

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Small spiders, huge bug and snakes coming out of a wound

Postby idusu93 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:18 pm

This is one of the creapiest dreams i have ever had. I was bringing my boyfriend to a party with all my friends, and he ended up cheeting on me with one of my friends infront of me and didnt care. The party had a competition in a swimming pool were we divided into groups, and he choose her group and didnt give me any attention. Suddenly i had a wound on my leg, that u could see straight in my leg...and first it came small ants out of it, so i freaked put and started pushing them out, the when they were gone it came small spiders out of the same wound. suddenly a big tortivel devil bug came out of it, followed by a big yellow snake. I cant remember much after this because i woke up, but when i fell asleep again, i dreamt that i was a panda care taker in a house (also with a pool), and i had to take care of one of the pandas babies. This baby was a tiny dark doll, and in the middle of it the pandas asked me to fix theire iphone, as i did. i was scared the whole dream that the pandas was gonna turn on me and kill me. But it all seemed to go fine...until i started swimming in the pool with my step sister, and when i jumped in the pool it was almost no water there so i couldnt swim. Then the scene changed and i was taking a tram but it was really full, and i could barley breathe, and then i woke up.
idusu93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Small spiders, huge bug and snakes coming out of a wound

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:15 pm

idusu93 wrote: barley breathe
Too much scotch. Now go and brush your teeth.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors