Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

High-level entity haunting me for years

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

High-level entity haunting me for years

Postby Kippo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:13 am

I don't know what to say or feel but something is not right. There's been an entity or some sort that will occasionally come into my dreams and ruin them or it will be a dream where it is that exact nightmare. But that's the only case when I get nightmares it will be the exact same setting.

It usually starts off when I'm locked behind my room door the entity can't get in unless I step out into the kitchen area where I'm vulnerable. I think the only way I can get away from it is if I run out the house. Never been able to do it. Usually I get a warning the entity is coming by an ominous feeling, or when I look down the hall to my parents room it's pitch back and it gets darker. It's worst when it occurs at nighttime because it pops up faster.

I never seen the entity, except it would have white eyes with black pupils and it would have a deep snarl like a bad vacuum. Probably as tall as the ceiling so maybe 9-10 ft.

40% of the time I got away by doing that trick where I wake myself from the nightmare, but other times it didn't work or I had pushed myself into some sleep/dream paralysis. Other times it didn't work where I had tried running out the house but couldn't unlock the doors fast enough or I went out during the nighttime. There been a few times where it did follow me after I push myself into another stage of the dream and he caught me.

This time, he shows up turning my bittersweet dream sour. It was where I was helping reunite friends from high school and work with one another like they knew each other. A part where I got really sad because there was a doppelganger of my mother and I said she reminded me just like her and I was crying because I think my mom was dead in that dream. Then it veers off into me begrudgingly helping my ex-friend find her boyfriend for a while until we go in another realm, back into my room . This time it's like an off-white black/white setting like everything is dusty and without color. I told her let's find her boyfriend and she stands at the door in the kitchen and closes the door. But I immediately hold the door because I know I couldn't go out there. It was a trap basically and I had tried to shove myself out the dream, but this time, the entity came from behind in my very room, full of light. He never came in the room, he could never go inside, it's never dark, how did he get there??? He's invaded my safe space, and now he's able to scare me back into another realm so hard I had to scream to the top of my lung with a really loud "FUCK" to wake myself.

I'm not in the military I'm barely a college student.

So do please tell me, what the hell is going on with me?
Kippo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: High-level entity haunting me for years

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Kippo wrote:I had to scream to the top of my lung with a really loud "FUCK" to wake myself.

I'm not in the military I'm barely a college student.
And what a charming roommate you would make. Better to join the service. They will straighten this out in two days flat.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors