Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

the most horrific dream I've ever had. suicidal snake.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

the most horrific dream I've ever had. suicidal snake.

Postby sarahdoll » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 pm

This dream seems like a very big deal, and I need some help interpreting it.

A deep feeling of horrific disgust followed me throughout the dream. It may be the most intense feeling I have ever had in a dream.
In the dream my college professor was a snake/woman hybrid. Her upper half was human, her arms were scaly, and her lower body was that of a snake. She was absolutely abhorrent, but she was a good teacher and everyone respected her. On the last day of class, I witnessed her commit suicide. She was in hysterics, shoveling dirt over herself, packing her face deeper and deeper into the ground until she suffocated and died. She had buried herself alive, face down, while screaming. It was incredibly vivid. Underneath the pale human skin of her corpse, I could see the blood pool up and turn her arms purple. The snake-like parts of her had already reached rigor mortis and stiffened. It was the most painfully realistic death I have ever seen in a dream.
After seeing the snake woman's suicide, I went back to the college. Everyone already knew. There was a weird sense of relief among the terror. The snake woman was a good person, and no one wanted her to die. But now that she was dead, people began realizing they were happy they didn't have to look at her. Everyone was filled with a strange mix of disgust, grief, and guilt. No one could tell if they missed her.

Anyways... That was the most intense nightmare I've ever had. I'm scared of what it could mean. Any thoughts?
sarahdoll
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: the most horrific dream I've ever had. suicidal snake.

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Dreamer is hostile to a certain female authority figure.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors