Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kidnapping (almost?)

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Kidnapping (almost?)

Postby Crazydreamer0808 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:39 pm

I recently made a lifestyle choice which resulted in me quitting smoking my medical to get a better job. Before, I never had dreams so this is a fairly new animal for me to deal with. My recent 2 nightmares have involved me getting kidnapped by the same exact stranger.. the first dream I had I was asleep in my room and randomly woke up to find some strange man walking past my bedroom. When he realized I was in my room, he started coming in. I got out of bed and tried to scream for my brother but I could t scream (similar to sleep paralysis which I've had in the past, not this instance though.) I eventually fought him off and I do not remember the rest. The other night I had another dream, this one me being in a car with other people? And the same man was trying to get me out of the car. Again, I tried to fight but he got me out of the car. Eventually I made my way back to the vehicle, and he opened my door! I told whoever I was with to speed up and they listened and I made it away from him. I'm very confused why it seems like I'm being kidnapped in slow motion, never successfully stolen though, and by the exact same man?? I am a woman in my 20's, being terrified of being stolen. Sounds strange so I know there's something more to it. Any input would be greatly appreciated as I'm getting used to remember my dreams let alone nightmares. Thank you
Crazydreamer0808
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Kidnapping (almost?)

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:27 pm

The man pulling you out of the car is yourself, somewhat conflicted about the direction you are taking in life.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors