Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Another flipping deamon dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Another flipping deamon dream

Postby formally chris1983 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:46 pm

So this is just the latest deamon dream/nightmare I have had. It was quick I just remember looking down a dark hallway I was in a lit room the hallway was pitch black and at the end another lit room I can see a bed it's about 20-30 ft away. I see like a shadow move. It was just like the shadow of a leg or something about the size of a child's. Then this head pops out on the bed of this deamon child. Face all gnarled up sneering, ginger hair in pigtails and 2 tiny horns on her head. Prob no more thab 2 years old (going by the siza of the body. I woke up at this point with that horrible nightmare sheet fear feeling. Turned the light on pretty sharpish tbh. Had many many deamon dreams before but they were more long winded. What do these dreams mean??? Any help.would be greatly appreciated.
formally chris1983
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Another flipping deamon dream

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 pm

The demon child is a picture of yourself, Dorian.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby formally chris1983 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Ok, so I'm the deamon child????
formally chris1983
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Yes. Of course. Interesting where you might take that. All we or anyone can do at this point is linguistic. Along the lines of demonizing (blaming, denigrating, devaluing) what is childlike about you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors