Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream about shooting myself and someone else

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

dream about shooting myself and someone else

Postby neoneo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:41 pm

so a couple days ago i had an especially vivid dream in which i was a teacher and, for unclear reasons, i shot and killed one of my students outside of class. later, after not being able to cope with my actions, i end up shooting myself in the head. the truly disturbing part of the dream was just how lifelike it was, when i shot myself it was not an immediate death and the sensations that came along felt so real, from muffled hearing to the feeling of my breath stopping, when i woke up i could think about nothing else. it's just been on my mind constantly since then, and i dont know what other meanings it could have other than the seemingly obvious ones (i have often debilitating depression and occasional suicidal thoughts)
neoneo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dream about shooting myself and someone else

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Perhaps apnea or asthma or some other pulmonary event during sleep that got mixed with imagery pertaining to everyday current annoyances.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors