Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare about a natural disaster and also maybe aliens?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare about a natural disaster and also maybe aliens?

Postby seapplewhite » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:49 am

This dream isn't all THAT scary, but I can't go back to sleep. It's got me completely terrified. I dreamt that I was at an all glass building with my husband. Maybe a mall of sorts? Airport maybe? No idea. We were waiting there with a large group of people and it was pouring outside. Heavier rain than I've ever seen and we were just stadnging under an awning with hundreds of people trying not to get wet. All the sudden, someone realizes everything we were all waiting for (I'm assuming transportation?) has been cancelled. There is wide spread panicking happening. I turn around to look in the glass building and suddenly see that the glass roof of the building is breaking under the weight of pooled water or rainfall. Suddenly it gives and water comes down like thousands of gallons into the building, obviously coming rushing towards us. I scream and my husband and I take off as fast as we can away from the building. I guess we're heading to our car I guess? . Eventually the glass on the sides of the building break, shooting glass and rain water everywhere. I don't get cut or hurt by the glass at first, but in the midst of pandemonium and everyone running away, I slip and fall. I'm getting trampled and my right hand has glass shards all in it. My husband turns around and pulls me up, and races me to the car. We finally get in. I look at my hand and it's got like 10 incredibly long hair like glass splinters in it. Along side it is this weird looking small blue and white cord, like the same thickness of the glass shards, also stuck in my hand. I am screaming and crying as my husband is trying to get us anywhere safe. I start pulling out the glass shards and it feels like they're coming out of the depths of my skin, like from a vein or something. I eventually get the glass out and start on the blue and white cord. I slowly start pulling it, only for it suddenly split my skin open and two ends of a cord that are stuck in my skin become four. It's like there are two cords and each end is stuck in my skin, just like the glass shards. I pull harder and it's like it has roots, burrowed deep in my arm. I scream in agony. I finally just try to rip it from my hand. In my dream, I suddenly realize that some sort of alien force put this cord in my hand and probably caused that building to explode? Idk. Anyways, when I do finally pull hard enough, the cord breaks. Then, almost instantaneously, a black shiny thin alien-like worm comes out of the cord and within milliseconds, the worms crawls up my body and enters my ear. That's when I woke up. I'm so scared to go back to sleep for some reason. I'm scared something is actually in my ear even though I don't feel anything of the like. Does anyone have an idea what this would mean? I'm freaking out!
seapplewhite
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors