Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

horrific screams from a guy jumping off a balcony

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

horrific screams from a guy jumping off a balcony

Postby formally chris1983 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:43 am

I had quite a horrific dream last night I dreamt i was at a nightclub with a female friend and we were rolling a couple of ciggarettes outside on this huge balcony. There were tables with people sitting at them. This guy came over asking for a rizla. I thought I had a spare but I didn't. Then I saw one, passed it to him and he started to roll one. Now this guy was someone who I "knew" but not in any capacity. He was a guy in the year above me at schoo he was a bit of a trouble maker so I just steered clear of him (not that I needed to as our years didn't mix) ANYWAY, this guy suddenly jumps up and decides to jump off I the balcony as I hire the groind benith we hear these horrific painfull screams from this guy, horrific cries. As I look over the balcony he is standing but stumbled back just so I can see him. His t shirt is covered in blood from his chest area where his ribs had broken and tore through his skin. I wake up at that point. I always have really really vivid dreams and I'm wondering if this means anything
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: horrific screams from a guy jumping off a balcony

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

formally chris1983 wrote:I hire the groind benith
This would be Beowulf then?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby formally chris1983 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:49 pm

No just shocking spellcheck. It was meant to say as he hit the ground benith.
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 pm

I had a very similar dream and I want to share it with you. I was in mexico smoking weed with my parents and some random guy was there well he said "I forgot my beer somewhere" and right after that he calmly committed suicide by jumping off the balcony of our hotel room and screamed a horrible scream when he hit the ground and I looked down like 30 stories and he was dead. the strange thing is nobody cleaned up the body it just stayed there. I think this dream meant for me to quit drinking which I did I haven't drank for 3 months. I think a dream of suicide means a part of yourself has died. If you can comment on one of my dreams that would be much appreciated m8. peace and love!
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Poor Bennett, always getting knocked down.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors