Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Recurring dream

Postby coconutmom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:36 am

I don't remember all of it, but the gist of a recurring dream/nightmare in part is this:
I see a dilapidated, old warehouse/home with lots of rooms and windows, on top of a hill. It's dark and gray but I approach. Upon arriving, I am drawn to an open area with what looks to be a really nice open restaurant. I'm seated with a man I don't recognize but am not uncomfortable. A pretentious waiter greets us and suggests the house-made alcohol, a scotch, and it is very expensive and tastes wonderful. Shortly after, we are somehow upstairs. I don't see my dining partner anymore but feel that he is near me. Unknown to the millionaire who owns the place (which, despite outward appearance is super opulent and nice inside), we witness him have the waiter murdered. My memory of the dream is sketchy at this point, but I know that the person who murdered the waiter dumps his body into a dumbwaiter, and the murderer gets caught in this and is beheaded. The millionaire quickly puts both bodies in the dumbwaiter, which is connected to a woodchipper that spreads whatever is put into it over the forest line outside. At some point, I am in fear for my life, but always wake up before anything happens to me.
coconutmom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring dream

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:33 am

recurrent.
Too much repeat viewing Fargo.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby coconutmom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:38 am

I've never seen Fargo! :eat:
coconutmom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:59 am

And you are not interested in your own dream either.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby coconutmom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Not certain what you mean; I would love to understand what this dream means.
coconutmom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Doubt that until you say what you think.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors