Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

bored of nightmares

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

bored of nightmares

Postby RBlackheart » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:57 pm

so me having nightmares and such has become pretty rare for me since i left high school. And recently i've had a few, and they were bad. Things get dark, its hard to breathe, i start panicking and trying to wake up. but i've honestly had so many of that exact thing happen i honestly just got bored.

So it happened again. I went to my room to take a nap and felt like i was going to start having a nightmare. I can usually tell when i;m about to have one because in my dreams, my skin feels itchy and tingles. And the same thing that always happens is that i'm laying in my bed in my dream and when i try to get up, i can feel something forcefully pull me back down on the bed and try to suffocate me. sometimes i could manage to get up and run, but then i get pulled all the way back to my room and forced into my bed and suffocated. This has been happening since high school and i usually end up waking up trying to breathe.

This time, the same thing happened, i'm dreaming that i'm in my bed, i try and get up and leave but i'm forced backk into my bed by someone i cant see. Except this time i was really annoyed. I told it, "look this is getting old and its really getting annoying." Then i felt something sit on me, but what felt like a hand on my throat pushing down lightly. So i said, "really, this is old, I. DONT. CARE." so i tried ignoring it and sleeping in my dream. I felt a hand start tugging and pushing my arm, like it was trying to get my attention or get a reaction out of me. I honestly didn't even bother praying like i normally do i just kept ignoring it. I felt it get up and i woke up. i still had to catch my breath but it wasn't as bad as it normally was. I wasn't scared anymore, and it's happened so much that it honestly doesn't bother me anymore.

it kind of felt like something has been trying to get my attention for a long time. for some reason ignoring it and telling it i didnt care gave me a drastically different reaction.. i dont know if its a nightmare, or something else.
Can never sleep at night, but daytime naps are great. :3
RBlackheart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: bored of nightmares

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:38 am

Insouciance must be the reason it did not describe a dream.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby RBlackheart » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:23 pm

if that was all there is there is nothing more to tell. making up details wont tell a thing.
Can never sleep at night, but daytime naps are great. :3
RBlackheart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Have you tried a lobotomy?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors