Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Termites attacking

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Termites attacking

Postby jammersh » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:04 pm

I have been a reoccurring nightmare about termites that attack my feet and each time one of them bites my foot it transforms into a cylindrical part of my flesh which increases in height automatically and rapidly with some increase in diameter. The only way these attachments of flesh go is if I flick them off at the base, but the longer I wait to flick them off, the larger they are making it harder to flick them off. This nightmare has come back a couple of times and I usually wake up heavily breathing and sweating, afterwards, this dream also stays in my mind as I am awake as well. What does this dream mean and how I can I help get rid of it?
jammersh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Termites attacking

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:05 pm

The dream does not say it impedes your progress, which is the function of feet. If not, the imagery relates to ruminations or perfectionism.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors