Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Constantly killed

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Constantly killed

Postby Jnineo96 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:42 am

Ive recently been having a lot of dreams of people betraying me and in im many they try to kill me. They typically dont get to me or scare me but i typically have 3 different dreams every night and last night this one really got to me mentally. In it i was driving home from a party with friends and a guy was on the wrong side of the road and i ran into him. He had a wife and young child in the car and i noticed his bumper had been dented already. I wasnt sure about calling the cops because itd be a hassle so i called my dad who is an appraiser for cars in real life and he said to call them but be careful the murders in the city have been high lately. The guy asked what the cops said and i replyed i was about to call them. He then tried to slit my throat with a weed wacker and i was holding it back, backing into a closet. I looked to my gf for help but she was in a daze with headphones on looking down. The weedwaker tips got wrapped on somethinf and thats when i woke up to an alarm. I have been screwed over by just about every good friend ive had and clearly have trust issues. I dont mind being a loner much but these dreams are starting to really get to me. I was still scared a half hour after i woke up and still kind of am. I just want some advice, anything that may help. Thank.
Jnineo96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Constantly killed

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:11 pm

If you are unwilling to comment about your senses of betrayal in your life, the dream is not worth the effort.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 pm

In my personal experience if I smoke cannabis right before bed I sleep well and have a lot of trouble remembering my dreams. I'm not telling you to do drugs just what I experience personally.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Drug pusher.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby DmanRocked » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Sheena wrote:Drug pusher.