Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

attacked by a bear but killed a wolf

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

attacked by a bear but killed a wolf

Postby ercsis2017 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 am

Can you please help me to interpret this dream?
I hardly ever had such a wild and aggressive dream before.
I was in a house, I do not know whose house..my friend's children, who are my godchildren, were around. Did not see them, only knew that they were around. (My friend has 3 children (two boys and a girl))
All of a sudden I heard a noise from the attic. A bear...(in our country there is no bear)....he stretched his leg through a whole and grab one of the children and take it and killed it....I write "it" because I did not know if this was one of the boys or the girl...but I was screaming and crying....NOOOOOO....DON'T....but it was late....I was sobbing and said to my friend...now you have only three left from the six children...and I was so desperate.
Then the scenery changed and I was attacked by a wolf, who was, in fact, a man. I mean I knew he was a wolf, but he had a human body. So I knew he wanted to kill me and I was advised to kill him, so I tried. I tried to shoot him dead...but even though I saw the bullet in his body, especially in his artery at the neck....I failed. Then I was advised to kill him with a knife...but it was so difficult to kill. I could hardly take the strength to stab the knife into his heart, but at the end I did it.....Moreover, I cut up his chest at the heart from the bottom to upwards...I think I wanted to take out his heart...but I was not revengeful I was only scared to death....and tried to protect myself...Luckily I woke up and did not see if I took out his heart.
This dream must be a very meaningful dream because it had a big impact on me and can not let it go....as just a bad dream...
ercsis2017
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: attacked by a bear but killed a wolf

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Robin-a-Bobbin
Bent his bow,
Shot at a pigeon,
And killed a crow.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru