Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fainting in school

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Fainting in school

Postby Joshthedreamer190 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Recently I've had this scary dream where I'm in class and my eyes just shut and I become very dizzy and off balance like I just popped a bunch of Xanax or drank a lot. I keep passing out and head hitting the ground but no one seems to care even when I'm yelling "I can't see". Everyone just kind of ignors me while I'm wobbling around the room Falling over like I'm really high. When I wake up I'm sweating and my head hurts someone tell me what this means
Joshthedreamer190
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fainting in school

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:53 pm

It's true. You cannot see. You are worried that you are really as dumb as shit. Just like you are behaving. You know the drugs are not good for you. Lots of tension.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors