Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Waking up within a dream within a dream within a dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Waking up within a dream within a dream within a dream

Postby Crazynightmares » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Hey everyone. So for about 2 years now i habe had dreams where someone is coming in my room trying to kill me then i try super hard to wake up and then i wake up(within the dream) only to be faced with something different(like a fire, preditor etc) when i think im actually awake and it happens over and over again with different senerios until i actually wake up sweting and crying. I was wondering if anyone can tell me ANYTHING related to this. They are crazy accurate down to the pair of underwear im wearing and what my boyfriend i wearing and the plecement of like everything in my room even if i move a plant to a different side of the room lets say.
Crazynightmares
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors