Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crazy Murder

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Crazy Murder

Postby KiwiGirl » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:51 am

I was in a big car like a 4WD, it wasn't mine but I was driving it and Simon (guy I know from playing sport) was in the passenger seat. I don't think he had a seat belt on but we were in the car park of a shopping mall. A shopping mall I recognise. I was driving the car directly towards the entrance of the mall gaining speed as we got closer to it. I was planning on driving into it. I don't remember why or what my intentions were but that was my mission. At the last second, I changed my mind and swerved into the side of the building and hit the wall at such a speed that we crashed and caused some serious damage. The image of that happening is so vivid in my mind, that it felt like it happened in slow motion. Because Simon wasn't wearing a seat belt, the impact sent him flying from his seat and his head hit the windscreen with such a force that blood went splattering everywhere. I watched the entire thing. I think the injuries were so severe that he died. Physically, I was completely fine. But I ad killed him. Then my dream restarted. I was driving again in the same car with Simon sitting next to me. This time we were already inside the mall and I decided to drive off the top of the second story where the escalator comes up from the bottom story. Obviously, a 4WD is far too big to fit down an escalator so we smashed into it with a great force that we were projected from our seats through the windscreen, flying through the air. Next thing, I am walking around on the bottom floor, I am hysterical and thinking OMG What have I done?!! I am uninjured from the crash but I think Simon is dead (again) but I haven't yet seen him. I come across Lavinia (a girl from sport) and she is trying to calm me down. I keep telling her we have to restart/reset this whole situation because I messed it up and I didn't do what I was trying to do and now Simon is dead!
I am not sure whether I was supposed to be killing him or myself? I think myself but I just end up hurting others (him) instead and I remain unharmed.

What could this dream mean?
KiwiGirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Crazy Murder

Postby operatormike » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

Dear Kiwi Girl,

Quite a dream. I will give you my impressions. Hopefully, it will help you figure out what your dream means. The meaning is somewhere in your mind, just not in the conscious part. That's just the nature of dreams.

You driving means that you are in control, or the way it turns out, you wish to be in control. Control of what, we wonder. Generally control of your life, but it seems more specifically control of your relationship with Simon. It may be the Simon from your waking life, or he may represent someone else. You intending to drive directly into the mall seems self destructive, yet the outcome of swerving into the wall was even more destructive. The mall would seem to represent your public persona. I get from this that you would like others, your peers, to see you as a person in control. Yet, you feel you must force this relationship to work. You fear that too much force may destroy the relationship. Seeing the blood shows that you feel deeply responsible...I am not sure for what or whom. You flash to another scene with a similar outcome.

The feeling that you were trying to kill yourself, but failed and killed another tells me that you feel you want to do a complete make over of yourself; internally, that is. You feel you need to die to who you are in order to "
KiwiGirl wrote:restart/reset this whole situation because I messed it up and I didn't do what I was trying to do
Then become the new person in control of her life and relationships.

That's just my impressions. Take from it what makes sense and delete the rest. I hope it helps you figure out your dream.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
What more can I say?---John Lennon
who looks insided, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby KiwiGirl » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 am

Hello Operator Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

Your impression or interpretation of what my dream means makes perfect sense to me and my current life situation. I feel like I don't have control of my life but I want to and I am taking small steps to achieve that. I think that Simon represents something like you say, but I am not sure what.. maybe he represents all my "problems"?! And by crashing the car, that is my way of getting rid of them? And the blood representing that I am deeply responsible is very true.. all my problems originate from within me and only I can do something to change it and fix it.

I am trying to create a new me.. well still me but a better me. The best me I can be.. which could be why I had the restart/reset in my dream.

Thanks again! :)
KiwiGirl
KiwiGirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby operatormike » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 am

Dear Kiwi Girl,

No problem! You're welcome!

Good luck with becoming the best you that you can be. I can think of no better goal.
So do you live in Kiwi? There have been a few dreamers here who live there. One lady named Nostalgia is from Kiwi but lives in Paris, France.

Peace,
OM
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby KiwiGirl » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi OM,

I actually live in Australia now, I have been here for the last 2 years :) But I will be traveling overseas soon!
And you?

KiwiGirl :)
KiwiGirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby operatormike » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am

Hi KiwiGirl,

I live just outside of Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America. There are a couple of folks on this site from Australia. Aussie Musician is a young man from New Castle, New South Wales. And Nicco99 is a young lady from Queensland.
If you want to chat with them, you can search their name and look for a post, or send them a private message. You can find Aussie on this thread: http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=55908&start=7250

Nicco is also on that thread, try page 144. This might go to it: http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=55908&start=7150

So, anyway, where are you planning to go? My daughter is going to Germany and Greece with her boyfriend in July.

Peace,
OM
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
operatormike
Gate Keeper