Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dead People

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dead People

Postby Blackwolfrat » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:20 pm

In the same week... My sister and I have both woken up from dreams that consisted of a family member who died that had us waking up with our stomach twisting and heaving...

Firstly, my great grandmother died a decade ago, and in my sister's dream, a woman was talking to her and other ghosts. In her kitchen were three hospital beds and my sister feels that the beds could represent three graves.

My father in law died the weekend of Easter, from hanging himself. In my dream he was alive and told me to let my husband know that he wanted the family to visit. After relating the message I woke up, and an image of him hanging popped into my head...

Are these warnings that another family member could die soon? Or?
Blackwolfrat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors