Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Zombies on a crashed plane

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Zombies on a crashed plane

Postby chris1983 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:49 am

So last night I had a nightmare but again it wasn't one that scared me. It start a with me sitting in the aftermath of a plane crash.the plane had broken in 2 so in front of me i could see outside. I could see a low flying plane in front of me that was coming down. Anyway there is a man sitting in a chair outside the plane facing in. He says to me "I can smell pancakes. Are you eating pancakes?" I laugh and make out that I am "alot like you would with a little child. He walk towards me and checks on top of my head for these pancakes. Then he is trying to take me off of the plan and all the passengers turn into zombies but I can't see them I have no idea that they are there it only becomes aoparent when I'm off the plane. I turn around and see like camera snapshots of the passengers as zombies (only about 4 zombies they were all burnt and reaching out to grab me we stept off onto like a helicopter I think and as we are moving away I just catch a glimpse of a spirit in the other half of the plane. Just a ball of light but I knew I should have been scared of that.
chris1983
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors