Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Celestial nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Celestial nightmare

Postby Shemu » Thu May 25, 2017 12:24 am

I'm sharing this nightmare because this isnt the first time a similar dream has occurred.

Ok so I'm in my backyard with my mom because an aircraft crashed in it. As we approach it the area becomes hazy, as if we walked into a cloud of smoke. Everything suddenly got brighter and blurry. Out of fear I ran to my mom and held on to her. She said " Look up. "
When I did I saw that multiple stars were shining brightly despite it being the morning. Then I became lightheaded and nearly fainted. Just as I was about to fall my mom grabbed me forcing me to view the situation. Suddenly the sky became dark and it was as if we were staring into space. Nearly 50 enlarged moons appeared, surrounding the earth, all in different phases. ( crescent, half, full etc.)

Shortly after I woke up crying, I've had a dream nearly identical to that one so I'm pretty terrified.
Shemu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Celestial lightmare

Postby Superman1 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Your dream or goal crashed, or you flying fast to your destination did.
So things became hazy, and scary.
Maybe you have to look up, in more than one way. To see, and be uplifted.
:halo:
Maybe you need light but it's already there. Or in the new beginning, maybe you need to see others.
But your head became light, and you nearly went down like the aircraft.
Maybe your light was too distant, rather than here like the morning's light. And you wanna bring it down to earth, into yourself.
:yikes
It's like you have to force yourself to see the situation.
Yes, really your mind is in darkness, and that can explain the stars as they come out only in darkness.
And your moods, or phases of darkness and light, are the issue, that makes you sad and scared.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors