Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a cold and calm nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

a cold and calm nightmare

Postby abbynormal » Mon May 22, 2017 4:34 pm

I dreamt I was back at work and there was a snafu regarding the late [by several months] submission of a surgical specimen. the doctors and pathologists opened the old specimen bucket that had been sitting behind some other stuff on the specimen cabinet, hidden away for a few months, and although it was logged in the book [in my name] as having been delivered to and signed off by the lab, there it was, just sitting there and gathering dust. i dug out some old lab paperwork on it that i had in my satchel for some reason, and gave it to one of the pathologists working on the specimen, and he thanked me for it. it was all very clinical and cold, no horror like other work dreams. then I went to the locker room at the end of my shift wondering if I was gonna be fired, then I awoke with relief. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors