Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

He's Watching Me

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

He's Watching Me

Postby Kinata » Fri May 19, 2017 3:39 pm

I have been having this recurrent nightmare/terror for the past week. I can feel myself lying in bed asleep, but a part of me becomes conscious. Then it's like I have an out of body experience... My astral self looks around the room and there is a shadowed figure standing in the corner. When I ask who they are, they don't speak, but start stalking around my bed...looking at my sleeping/unconscious self. They sit down next to me and I recognize who it is. It's my ex-boyfriend. He strokes my hair and shakes me a little, as if trying to wake me. I don't wake up. Then he starts touching me elsewhere. I keep telling myself to wake up, but every time I try to shake myself my hands pass through me as if my astral projection were a ghost. He leans down and kisses me... It is at this point I start screaming. As the screaming gets louder, my eyes open and I'm awake, sitting up in bed, drenched in sweat, and screaming. As I stated, this has been occurring for little more than a week and I've been getting less and less sleep. Can anyone help?
Kinata
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors