Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

wack disturbing fairy puke thing

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

wack disturbing fairy puke thing

Postby xgoldenrose » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

In my dream, there were this mother and daughter. They were some...Fairy or supernatural sort of thing. They were in the wilderness and ate fruits, and then they saw this fruit. It looked like three normal fruit; a blue, yellow, and red one. But then when they start eating the fruits all together, i see like the three colors in some watercolor paint swirl thing and the first one to eat it, the mom starts to projectile vomit blood nonstop. Next "scene" in the dream the toddler daughter eats it and the same "watercolor" thing appears and then she drops the floor and projectile vomits blood like her mom. Next thing i see is them both lying down by a rock looking like they were about to die

Uh...This dream sucked. what is this supposed to mean.
xgoldenrose
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors