Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Heart rate at point of sleep when goosebumps strike

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Heart rate at point of sleep when goosebumps strike

Postby Rousseaux » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

If anyone wants to share this experience they are more than welcome.
As Buddhist is to Meditation . heart rate is to goosebumps.
now put your faith in yourself and try this for size.
It is the most exhilarating of sleep experiences that should be open to everybody.
My recommendation is to understand that what you will experience will change your attitude to sleeping.
But the feeling is the orgasm of s;leep.
It is self induced and requires a delicateness. It is completely safe but very hard to teach.
The phenomena that is attempted here...in terms of explanation, is down to your heart rate and goosebumps.
The heart rate drops as you drop off to sleep. The complicated part is the goosebumps. It is not achieved by being cold. and I cant explain how they come to be.
But every night, when I juuuuuuuuust fall asleep, my heart rate is slower, and I get goosebumps.
But ive never heard of anyone else who experiences it, but when I mean its a shock to the system. It is equivalent to the tissue of your whole brain having an orgasm.
It is the same thing. The locality of an orgasm is in a different place. The experience is NOT an orgasm.
The brain undergoes the same physical convulsion that occurs at orgasm.
Its like ....when you are totally unaware of the world around you, unconscious. Then a shiver races up your body and explodes in the mind. got it? This is a real physical thing.
The most I have experienced is about twelve of these 'washes' I call them in one night, and when I mean its the next level of' what the fuck just happened?' I mean exactly that.
It MAY...it MAY scare the living heck out of you, and I mean that.
It is a bodyshock.
But if I could share it with the world ....then I would.
I get it basically every night, and I can turn it on and off.
Right now it is off. I don't 'want 'washes' right now.....'in my life.' getting it? I hope so.
If you do....you don't need to lose sleep over it, let it ride till tomorrow, whatever. But just let it be in the back of your mind and trust in it. Your body is a fine tuned mechanism.
If anyone manages to pull it off please let me know what you thought of it. It is better than the fastest rollercoaster and waaaaaaaaaay better than parachute jumping. And better than Base jumpimng.
THAT kinda rush.
I don't know if its a medical thing or what, but in a way it changes your life without the slightest effort.
Don't sweat it and let it be.
I have had these convulsions for thirteen years. basically every night. Sometimes four and five times a night and usually twice. Like I say the most it happened was about twelve times on the cusp of sleep when I am blissfully unaware of the world. And my body gets an electric shock in a shiver passing up my body culminating in my brain-matter convulsing in an orgasm of brain-tissue.
TA-DAHHHHH.
basically.
freaky-ass experience that will fuckin twist you up and inside out and leave you thinking.....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.
my dick can orgasm but so does my brain. involuntarily.
its madness. its fuckin Ayy.
phew.
I don't know what it is .......................
Rousseaux
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors