Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

That isn't Alicia

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

That isn't Alicia

Postby aliciamarie130 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:27 am

So my boyfriend had a dream last night that started good and ended bad. In the beginning there was a lot of sex.Then we went to meet with my friends which was weird because my boyfriend didn't recognize them. Then suddenly I was frozen; couldn't move my body, and didn't respond or talk at all. So they call 911 and an EMT shows up. All they told my boyfriend and friends was "hopefully she wakes up". They left and my boyfriend called my parents. They never showed up even though they sounded concerned. In the meantime, I completely disappear. He was searching for me, then when he went back to meet up with my friends I was just there. He said I just said "Hi" and was acting like nothing happened when one of my friends turns to him and whispers "That's not Alicia". This is where he woke up, next to me, scared and suspicious. I have been angry with him lately for how he has been acting, and I was wondering if this dream means he thinks I have changed, or whether he is projecting, or what?
aliciamarie130
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: That isn't Alicia

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Hm. I would say it's probably just a fear dream on his part.
As you say you've been angry with him lately: in his dream, you go cold and unresponsive. Then that 'you' seems to disappear, and is replaced by 'nice Alicia.' But his friend/s tell him: 'That's not the real her.'

So maybe he fears that angry unpleasant you is 'real' you, that it's permanent, and your anger will continue, and that the kind, understanding you was just an illusion he had. (I haven't put it very well, but probably you see what I mean).
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors