Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Man at the Door/Burglary

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A Man at the Door/Burglary

Postby Maxittax » Sun May 14, 2017 4:58 am

I remember this dream clear as day, but it wasn't as scary as the first time I encountered it. I have dreamed about this before, and I felt helpless, but I don't remember specifics. Because my dream last night was on my birthday and I got a brand new BB Gun after completing a hunter's safety course, I felt more prepared, like the first dream was Alien and the second dream was Aliens. Here's how the dream last night went.

So I'm in bed, and I hear the doorbell at about Eleven. I look out from my room's front window to see a slightly large man with a beanie walking towards the door. I went downstairs but didn't open the door. I tried to push against the door, but he eventually picked the lock and pushed me back. I tried to hide, but he just walked over to me and stared at me with a smile. I said "What are you doing here?" He replied "I'm here to destroy things." I scream for mom or my brothers to come down, no use. I just start running around, and just then I realized he had a knife and a firearm. I was panicking, until I realized I could probably drive him out of the house with my BB gun, as he was carrying a Colt or a Glock of some sort.
I load a BB in the chamber and pump it. I start walking towards him and he begins to fire. I quickly hide behind the couch, and now under the second amendment, I am legally allowed to return fire. I practiced shooting cans during the day, so I had enough sense and skill to shoot his eyes and his arm holding the gun. I ran forth and grabbed the gun from his hand and told him if he didn't get out of here, he would get out of here anyways, just not in one piece. He booked it out of my house, and I was safe. I put the Glock in my drawer and my BB gun in the closet. And went to sleep.
Maxittax
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors