Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Blue eyes dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Blue eyes dream

Postby dreammoodstest » Fri May 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Today, I've had this strange dream that troubled me all day long. I dreamed that I was sleeping on my stomach just like I was in reality when all of the sudden, I felt legs wrapping around me and a slight pressure on my back. It was as is something was trying to blend with me. Then when I closed my eyes, I could see two faint big blue eyes on my eyelids staring right back at me. And when I woke up, I closed my eyes and I could still see faintly these eyes until about 5mns later. I'm a bit freaked out and would like to hear some interpretation.
dreammoodstest
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Blue eyes dream

Postby JayEm67 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Hmmm, interesting!

Do you have blue eyes or know anyone else that does that's associated with you?
Sounds like something or someone is trying to get in you, maybe there's some issue with someone in your waking life that gets under your skin?
JayEm67
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors