Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Witch covering the victims' eyes

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Witch covering the victims' eyes

Postby JayEm67 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:36 pm

I had this nightmare where I was the observing three people opening and closing two glass doors leading to a balcony. The outside was pitch black and the inside was dim. These people were horrified every time they let some one outside the balcony, they didn't seem to lock out the person with malintent, it seemed they were doing to save themselves while watching what would occur to the victim outside. This witch had an ugly face, she would come behind the person outside and cover their eyes with her hands, the dream would always shift me close to her face when this happened. She then would back away with the person and disappear into the darkness. This occurred about three times before one of the three people involved in the closing and opening of the glass doors, ended up outside unto the balcony. The person was afraid and the witch came back again, kidnapping once more in the same fashion as before. I didn't recognize any of the people involved. I'm wondering what this dream can represent! Any interpretations!? :infinity:
JayEm67
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors