Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being Held Down

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being Held Down

Postby Mr23 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 am

Hi, I recently moved in with my new girlfriend and she has a son that's kind of weird and disrespectful and I have a feeling like he doesn't want me here. So I just had a dream as I was asleep on the sofa that he came down the stairs and as he's walking pass the television stand the doll from Anabelle walks from behind it with him and they stand over me with his hand extended like he's holding me down and I couldn't say anything or move. When I woke up my throat was hurting and my eyes were watering. I would like to know the meaning of that.
Mr23
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Being Held Down

Postby JayEm67 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Kinda sounds like he wants to remove you, like kill you. The Annabelle doll, that's interesting, maybe she reminded you of him? Sounds like maybe you were holding your own throat during this dream, it's a possibility.
JayEm67
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors