Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Drowned and Burned

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Drowned and Burned

Postby Matthew » Fri May 05, 2017 7:17 am

I dreamed that I was a young Asian girl. I found an older woman and I was in a huge bath tub and I was taking a bath with this woman. I put my head under the faucet and wet my hair. Then she tried to molest me. I resisted and she dunked my head under the water and she held me there. Then there were other people with her holding my head under the water so I could not breathe and I still resisted and tried to get out of the water. I was holding my hand out of the water but my head was still underwater. Then for one moment I got my head out of the water and screamed but nobody heard me and then they put me back under the water. So I guess I drowned.

Then the dream blacked out and I was a man. I was in a sports arena and everyone was screaming. I was running down the stairs and people were pounding on the walls and the stairs and yelling and chasing me and I was trying to escape. The people sounded like a frightening hip hop song. Then when I was running I got to a dead end and there was a man there and he came after me and I tried to run away but fell to the ground. Then I felt a burning in my back as if I was being burned with a fire and then I awoke.

http://mattodreams.blogspot.com/2017/05/as-young-girl-i-am-drowned.html
Matthew
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors