Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dragon Cloud Dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dragon Cloud Dream

Postby Lady Daffodil » Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 am

Here's a nightmare I can recall from when I was about 5. I'm pretty sure I had the dream shortly after we moved into our 2nd house. (Don't know if that's significant or not.) I was standing on an automan in the living room looking out the front window at a cloud in the sky that was shaped like a dragon. All of a sudden, the dragon cloud poked its head right through the window, grabbed my arm in its mouth and was trying to pull me out the window! :wideeye: I then screamed and woke myself up.
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Dragon Cloud Dream

Postby Superman1 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

You had your own robot? :blockhead: You were standing on an automan to try to become taller, similar to the water towers idea again.

Was 5 the first year of school you may have had fears about? A dragon is high up as well, and powerful, and scary, like a huge powerful force trying to pull you into the world, your arm in its mouth which might mean your ability to talk to kids.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dragon Cloud Dream

Postby Lady Daffodil » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 am

I don't know if I spelled automan right, it's just one of those things you put your feet up on.

I started kindergarten when I was 5. I don't remember being scared about it, I was rather looking forward to it. I guess I was standing on something to be able to see out of the window better. Maybe also an unconscious desire to grow up, who knows?
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors