Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare involving eyes

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare involving eyes

Postby Mari » Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 am

So when I was around seven, I would have this recurring nightmare where I was on my bed, paralyzed, and this screen that I guess was taped to the ceiling would turn on; This strange tape would play, there would be a man in his bed, then this machine would appear in his room, then the man would wake up. The man rose up, then the machine would attach to his head. (You know in some cartoons, the characters' eyes would be rather large, right?) well the machine would apparently suck out the man's eyes and they would shoot out of the sides, then the machine came off and new, large eyes are revealed, then I would wake up. (yes, the man was screaming the whole time)
Mari
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmare involving eyes

Postby lukiusjohn » Tue May 02, 2017 10:44 pm

that is one very strange and interesting dream, ... i am clueless what it could mean,
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Nightmare involving eyes

Postby Mari » Thu May 04, 2017 12:22 pm

I thought it was terrifying, but I'm glad you find it interesting :P
Mari
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Scary Sight

Postby Superman1 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Could it be relating to others was difficult for you, a bit machine-like, and scary, overwhelming?
So perhaps wishing to see better.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors