Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Decaying Swiss Cheese Dog

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Decaying Swiss Cheese Dog

Postby Nishinoya » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm

My dream involved being inside a video game-type simulation. I would be start off getting chased down by 4 black people. They would throw themselves on to me and sticking like glue. Eventually, I'd shake them off by spinning in opposite directions of them like a runningback in football trying to avoid a tackle. Then I'd get to the next hallway or "level".

What seemed like the final stage, involved a creepy little dog, though it didn't look to be alive nor from this world. It had holes in its body and appeared to be have a complexion of melting swiss cheese and goop would drip between the holes. This creature stood next to a bucket of fish bones. I was to feed him the largest fish skeleton and make my way past him, into the next room by entering through a door. This door would not close quickly, no matter how much force was put into pulling it shut. The insidious dog-like representation would creep its way through the crack of the door and onto the next room along with me. After making it through, the dog would leap at the being that lay before me, a teacher. She would get devoured.

Because this was a game and I was conscious of it in my dream, I realized I kept losing at that specific part. Specifically, it was the door that was causing the issue as it would not shut quickly. Even as I put in every ounce of effort, throwing the fish bone at him then running to the door to close it, his mangled corpse would always make it through. Not only that, but he was always starving for flesh. Never mine. The teacher's. I felt sick to my to stomach every time it occurred because I brought this fate upon her. If only I were quick enough.

Any thoughts on the significance of this vivid nightmare will be greatly appreciated!
Nishinoya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors