Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Death of Two Students

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Death of Two Students

Postby necronominerd » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:01 am

Last night I dreamt I was a male teacher, and two of my students were gay. The first student died but it was unspecified, hinting that he had been bullied to death by other students. The other student was just leaving school, he was walking with crutches, implying he was also beaten/injured by bullies. As he neared a road two of those bullies cornered him and pushed him out on the street, where a car driven by a third bully rammed into him, then crashing into a fence. An image flashes by, of blood dripping from the side of the car door. The boy is dead, and the other one in the car is injured.
After that, the dream turns into a false awakening kind of dream. In this half, I wake up in a moonlit hotel room, and I'm laying belly-up on a bed, and my mother is sleeping in a separate bed next to me. I whisper to myself "my specialty is tragic gay lovers" which was odd? Then my mother awakens and asks me what's going on and I say "oh nothing, I just had a nightmare." There are shadow people surrounding me, including the rather regular figure, the hat man. I actually wake up by then, overheated by my blankets and covered in sweat.
necronominerd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors