Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mr.N.R. {Mr.NoRemembrance}

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Mr.N.R. {Mr.NoRemembrance}

Postby LittleRoo101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 am

Please help me,
I'm a teenager and have been having horrible nightmares. I have a nightmare monster but I can never remember his facial features so I call him 'Mr.NoRemembrance', cheesy I know but it's the best I could think of.

Mr.N.R.'s first appearance began with me on a carousel, with cliche circus music playing in the background. At first, I was alone, but the next I was surrounded by what would be described as a 'children's fantasy'. Family members and friends that were either still with me or had passed on peeked over my shoulder, stuffed animals with all the candy you could eat and all the games you could play.

They were the things I never got to enjoy growing up.

Before I could cherish the moment everyone melted away, nothing but blood and bones took the places of all my loved ones. It was a good dream gone bad, ring around the Rosie started to play {A song that children would sing while they were tormenting me}. I was in my bedroom after I started to cry.

My two worst fears, a hectic thunderstorm was going on while my nightlight flickered off and on. But towards the end of what I remember, some man was in the corner. Not making a single movement or a sound.

He decided to make another appearance last night, this time I was at a dining table with each individual family member sitting in a chair. They didn't seem happy, they had horrible frowns and they were all looking at me. There were platters full of feces and a chain was wrapped around my neck.
'
Next thing I know, the whole room was on fire. Rather than screaming in agony, my family smiled.

Then Mr.N.R. held up a paper, I can only remember what the bold word said, "CONSENT", any input is appreciated. Please help.
LittleRoo101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors