Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Giant Fear Inducing Planets

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Giant Fear Inducing Planets

Postby Thatoneotherguy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:56 am

I only recently found this site and I had this dream a couple months ago. The main thing of it stuck with me though so I think I can describe it well enough.

In this dream I was walking around some weird place, it looked like it was in a university or something like that. There was a big building with a rectangular body of water infront of it. It was kind of like my local shopping centre's outside section but the building isn't there irl.

It was at night, I know that much, with the lights bouncing off the water. But that's when I looked up. I'm quite sure someone else told me to look up. A random man, dressed head to toe in black robes. When I looked up I saw thousands and thousands maybe even millions of stars, all bright. But as I went to look down my eyes caught something.

In my vision there was a huge planet, seemingly right next to earth. When looking at it all I could feel was fear, which is weird for me because I don't usually feel things in dreams . It looked like Mexico, only it spanned from north to south on that side of the planet. I then looked right of it, I saw another huge planet but it was further away, this one I can't really put to a specific area of the world, but it did remind me a lot of the Indonesia region.

After this, whoever I was in the dream fell to their knees and said "why?" in a movie like hushed, shakey voice, and it ended.

Can anyone help me with finding a meaning to this? Or any similar experiences people may have had.
Thatoneotherguy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors