Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Ability To Wake Myself Up

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

The Ability To Wake Myself Up

Postby armspazz » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:50 am

So as a young strapping lad, I was always into video games. Every small fragment of my life consisted of playing video games every single day. I always hated game menu screens or pause screens because this meant I had to walk away from the game. This menu followed me into my dreams and very oddly too. Every now and then I'll carry a Playstation controller into some of my dreams. If I feel threatened in anyway shape or form, I'll whip out the Playstation controller, press pause, and bam! A game menu will pop up. I'll scroll down to "QUIT" and there we go, I'll wake up immediately. I find this extremely odd because something I hated so much when I was little, now aids me in my nightmares. Anywho, thank you for reading this. I felt that I needed to share this, as I couldn't find anything else on the internet about my current situation.

Cheers,
armspazz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Ability To Wake Myself Up

Postby ProMiracle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 am

hi, just think you need to cheer up
ProMiracle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Ability To Wake Myself Up

Postby Rousseaux » Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 pm