Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Haunted Retirement Home

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Haunted Retirement Home

Postby Joeyjoe » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Last night I had an interesting dream.

I was alone checking out a vacant haunted retirement home ( I think I was waiting to be picked up) and was checking out some of the rooms. It had the usual eerie feel to the place. Then arrived 2 people (I'm pretty sure it was Nadine and James Reid, 2 big actors from Philippines who I detest because they always have to be in every bloody tv show and big note themselves) and I greeted them and they pulled out a bunch of flowers(just the heads of the flowers) tied to strings. Then they proceeded to throw the flowers at me (like a paper plane) which kind of swirled around me before disappearing (not sure maybe to stir me up?) by this time I had an golf umbrella with me and was using it to defend myself.

They then chased me into the end room of the block where I locked myself inside it. the room was empty and I was saying out loud that this room was the most haunted in the place. I was looking out the glass door, which was a 2way mirror so I could see James and Nadine outside but they couldn't see me, and I then was saying the room dimensions and suddenly the 2 of them were grabbed from the side and disappeared into blackness. Then I opened the door and there was nothing there, they had just vanished.

Then I woke up.

Any suggestions?
Joeyjoe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Haunted Retirement Home

Postby OneTwoThreeFour » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:18 am

Perhaps fear of getting older especially without accomplishing anything hence the empty room. Fear of a life of the same old, same old which is why you were being chased by actors you considered to be overused.
OneTwoThreeFour
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Haunted Retirement Home

Postby gauravchauhan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:00 am

Get latest update on WWE Wrestling match & wwe wrestlemania Live Streaming at sportsfeista.com
ipl team captains 2017
gauravchauhan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors