Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fighting with the Devil

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Fighting with the Devil

Postby Benji1112 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:28 am

I had a nightmare (after having a dream about my ex) where the devil was in my room. Like it was one of those sleep paralysis nightmares. The devil started fighting with me telling me I will never get to be happy and saying all this bad stuff about me. He was literally fighting with me: Punching and kicking me. I started to get scared because it felt so real. I then remembered to call out for Jesus to help me. Immediately when I yelled out Jesus the devil looked like he sucked himself under my bed and I immediately felt Jesus' love all over me and I felt safe. What is all this about? Any insight?
Benji1112
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors