Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My brother and I share the same nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My brother and I share the same nightmare

Postby chris1983 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:24 am

Ok this dream is a little fuzzy . I dreamt that I was being chased by something basically a giant eagle through some underground place I couldn't see it but i knew what it was. I was being chased and I had my 2 year old daughter with me, but she could run as fast as me. I had to grab 3 teddy bears whilst I was running to get out, i saw a gate ran to it and closed it behind me (phew!) then I come out a door and I'm standing outside an airport. I see this family walking towards me. It's not my real family but in my dream they were. They were wearing towels and dressing gowns. It's cold so I usher them to the car to keep warm. I'm standing by the car talking to my brother (real brother) and I tell him that I saw the eagle. He says "oh no you didn't try to touch it's feathers did you?" In my minds eye I saw my self touch it's feathers" I was in total shock that my brother knew this as I didn't even remember it. I said something (that I can't remember) to throw him off the trail to see if he was lying, but he corrected me (it was something to do with twins) and in my minds eye I saw 2 giant eagle baby birds sleeping. I couldn't believe it that my brother has seen this. But wait I realise this is the dream and my brother and I have shared the exact same dream. We stood there just gob smacked. I feel like this nightmare should have scared me but it didnt.
chris1983
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors