Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I Murdered a Witch

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I Murdered a Witch

Postby Nature_Spirit » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:22 pm

I was downtown, and a little tiny strange old woman approached me and tried to sell me a salve to remove blemishes from the skin. She was odd and looked like a Leprechaun, and acted very gentle and sweet. I told her i had no money, but she said, that's okay, she would accept as payment a tiny bit of my hair. I thought, i was about to trim my hair anyway, so i said okay. Quick as a wink, she put some salve from a tube on my arm, whipped out some scizzors and cut a little hair from the ends. The hair was dark when my hair is actually very light. Then she gloated and danced a jig and said, ha ha! You have just sold me a piece of yourself! I realized she was a witch and she was going to use the hair to put a spell on me and probably make me her slave. So i grabbed her and ran through a passage and into a building, where that person i was dreaming i was, lived, i grabbed a knife and stabbed her again and again in the heart. Then i heard some people coming so i tried to hide her in a drawer but she didn't fit. There was no where to hide her so i ran outside where my dream car was parked, carrying her, and tore out of there before anyone could see me. But on the way out, in my haste, i smashed up two parked cars badly. I realized i blew it because they could probably ID me from the paint color left on the parked cars. But i kept going and nobody saw me. I wasn't sure she was dead, but i was going to take her somewhere private and finish the job.

PS: When i woke up at first i thought the murderer was someone else not me, but i was experiemcing it through the murders eyes. I am not sure if it was me or someone else. Possible interpretations: Some one is out to get me, a false friend that needs to be cut out of my life, i am going to soon make huge changes. I do like to watch true crime tv sometimes, though not the day before this dream

Also, i am not a violent person. But i am somewhat anxious. PTSD Have anxious dreams, alot, but this takes the cake.
Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments, sometimes voices lure me back to sleep when I've just woken up— then I dream of heaven dropping such riches on me that when I wake up, I cry because I want to dream again. -Shakespeare
Nature_Spirit
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Witch One?

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Was the murderer someone else who stabed your heart? Or was it you?
Two people not going anywhere.
Then you wanted to finish the job in private.

Then I read your interpretation which sounds right.

Leprechauns are renown for mischief, and who it is might seem small. :lep:
But you accidentally smashed those two cars, in haste, after trying to hide her, and not wanting to be seen.
You realized you blew it due to being identified. Can that refer to your part in this? Or just not wanting to be part of this?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors